Mountain Bike Tour Ecuador:
Mountain Biking’s Secret Holy Grail of Trails!
Descend down Ecuador’s most remote and best MTB singletrack trails.
It’s hard to put this trip into words, on this Advanced Mountain Bike Tour Ecuador riders will be taken to what we would consider to be the Holy Grail of Enduro mountain biking; thousands of feet of dh, a trail diversity you could only dream of, techy and steep singletrack, and exquisite geographies. This is the cream of the crop advanced mountain bike tours.
It is a mtb tour that is built for advanced riders who want to set off on mountain bike vacation that is nothing more than a compilation of the most epic downhill and enduro trails that Ecuador (the world) has to offer. These are the trails that will leave the best riders speechless, wondering what sort of euphoric mountain bike journey they have just embarked on, and trying to figure out if the Ecuador Mountain Bike Tour they are on is even real.
So if you are an experienced and strong mountain biker don’t wait any longer.
MTB TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
Complete over 60,000 feet of epix descent in just 8 days of riding.
Rip your mountain bike from 15,000 feet at the base of a Volcano all the way to sea level on the same day.
Freeride Volcanoes, Descend through Jungles and rie through over 15 ecosystems!
Travel back in time and dive into the ancient culture of the Inkan peoples
As we said above this Mountain Bike Tour Ecuador is what we consider to be the Holy Grail of mountain bike trips. So we would like to keep our itinerary a little bit under the radar so this treasure chest stays hidden!. Therefore, if you are interested in this Advanced mountain bike vacation in Ecuador please send us an email and we can chat about it!
We promise that this itinerary is jammed packed full of the BEST mountain biking, stunning geographies, incredible food, wonderful accommodations, vast cultural learning, and will leave you questioning everything you ever knew about mountain biking.
IS THIS TRIP FOR YOU?
This trip is composed of trails that our 2Wheel staff considers to be the pinnacle of mountain bike trails, it is focused on technical, steep and mind boggling singletrack downhill/enduro mountain bike trails. If you are a dh/enduro mountain bike rider that dreams of riding the world’s best trails, full of rock gardens, roots, jumps, and features all in exotic and new geographies,then this mtb holiday is for you.
This Mountain Bike Tour Ecuador will take its guests on Ecuador’s premiere advanced trails that are generally only ridden by local riders. If you are considering this trip then you are an advanced rider that needs to embark on this mountain bike trip of a lifetime.
- 7.5 Days of guided epic single-track mountain biking
10 nights of lodging
- Airport shuttle and transportation in between cities
- Breakfast and lunch (minus 2 non-ride day lunches), and snacks on ride days
- Shuttle vehicles, drivers, guides and entrance fees into national parks for all ride days
- 24-hour attention and support
- Professional, local, and bilingual guides on every ride day and for cultural activities.
- Full guided tour of a Banana Plantation, a Mango farm and caña distillery.
- Signature 2Wheels bike jersey.
- The trip of a lifetime.
- Mountain Bike Trip
- Bike’s and equipment
- Guide tips (10%-20% of trip price pp)
- Bike rental
- Anything not listed in the “included” list.
FULL TRIP DETAILS
- 11-day trip, 7.5 days of riding.
- 3 different riding locations
- 3 different accommodations (Traditional Hotel, Guest Houses, Ranches)
- Will ride over 100 miles and over 65,000 vertical feet of descent.
- Experience all aspects of the Ecuadorian Culture, the food, the art, the people and of course the biking!
- All meals included with a mix of Gourmet restaurants to the homes of locals, but all very safe and delicious!
- Shuttle rides with an average of 6,000 feet of descent and 5,00 feet of ascent per trail.
- Guest will ride an average of 9,000 feet of descent and 12 miles a day.
- Trails are all ancient bootlegging and agricultural routes that date back thousands of years.
- Flowy sections, rock gardens, ruts, freerieds, jumps, steeps, long ridges, small climbs and big descents,
- Mix of softer humid loam, desert type dirt, granite and almost everything in between.